Resources and Information About Translation Services
Here you will find information about how to request a quote, translation pricing and turnaround times. You will also find information about various areas of expertise, such as medical, technical, legal and financial translations.
If you have an urgent question or request for a quote, please feel free to send us an email. One of our Project Managers will email you a free quote within the hour. We pride ourselves on being available for free client consultation anytime.
You can also call us directly on business days from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Your Project Manager will swiftly answer all your questions about our language translation services.
- Can computers translate?
- Christmas and New Year's Wishes in Many Languages
- Do you charge for price quotes for translations?
- Editing existing translations or texts in another language
- Frequently Asked Questions related to certified translations
- How do I get my document translated?
- How many translators work for Fasttranslator?
- How much does an interpreter cost?
- Is Fasttranslator also the right place for languages other than English?
- Marriage proposals in many languages
- Translating names
- What is a CAT tool?
- What is a non-native translator?
- What is a terminology database?
- What is a translation memory (TM)?
- What is localization?
- What is the difference between translators and interpreters?
- What is the largest translation company?
- Where can I find free translations?
- Where can I get my birth certificate translated?
- Where can I have my credentials translated?
Our expert is ready to answer any questions you may have
Send Anitha an email