Legal translations: costs and delivery deadlines
Quality at affordable prices
A translation of a legal nature should be error-free and must accurately reflect the legal situation in the country of origin. Since our legal translators work exclusively with legal topics, we can dispense with external experts. Of course this is perceptible in the cost. For translation of a file, certificate or court judgment into the most common languages like English, Spanish or French, you will pay no more than $ 0,19 per word.
Translation delivery times
Keep in mind that a translator is able to translate up to 2.200 words per day. For urgent high-volume translations we assign a team of translators. Even if the time needed to produce legal translations is somewhat longer than for “normal” translations, in this way we can guarantee shorter delivery times than other translation agencies. Our translation office is open daily from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The translations we prepare are frequently of a confidential nature and for this reason we do not spread the names of our clients around. You can, however, contact our project managers to request a list of the clients who have given us permission to share their names. Just send us an e-mail or give us a telephone call.
Request a translation prospectus
For a swifter response to your translation request, just e-mail us the text to be translated! One of our project managers will email you a free quote within the hour.
- Information about translation of GT&Cs (General Terms and Conditions)
- Legal translations – from employment agreements to court reports
- Legal Translations by Specialized Translators
- The quality of a business translation matters
- Translation of dossiers and statutes
- Translation of employment contracts
- Translation of non-disclosure agreements
- Translation of police reports
- Translations of court decisions and judgments
Our expert is ready to answer any questions you may have
Send Frederique an email